Retina Group Chicago
Dr. Blake Horio is committed to providing compassionate and personalized treatment for disorders of the retina, macula and vitreous.
At Retina Group Chicago, we work closely with referring physicians, optometrists, and other medical providers to coordinate care and help patients make the best decisions for their eye health.
Dr. Horio has extensive experience in treating a wide range retinal diseases including:
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Retinal Detachment
- Macular Epiretinal Membranes
- Venous Occlusive Diseases
- Submacular Surgery
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Tears / Vitreous Detachment
- Macular Holes
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Complicated Retinal Detachments Including Giant Retinal Tears and Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
8am-5pm Monday through Friday
Closed Saturday & Sunday
After Hours or Emergency: Call answering service at same number.
710 North York Road
Hinsdale, IL 60521
Located one block south of the York Road and Ogden Avenue intersection; 0.7 miles west of the Ogden exit off of Interstate 294.